My my... what to buy

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

My my... what to buy

Postby Pennybug » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 pm

There seems to be a great divide on this site (and in general) about what will happen to gold and silver with the recent downgrade by S&P. The way I'm watching it is to look at history. In 2008... silver lost about 40%... Gold... a blip... Copper and Nickel TANKED! So where to go? I'm looking for copper and Nickel when they bottom out. Check the charts... there already going south in a hurry! I suspect we will see silver go back and forth from $30 to $50 till around Christmas... Gold will go to near $2K... but hover mostly around $1800. Copper and Nickel? I'm betting this go round they'll see about $2 for copper and $5 for Nickel. THAT'S where I plan to go in big! Remember what pops always said... "buy low and sell high". Don't forget... we are in historical highs for Gold and silver. Which is why I'm not buying Gold right now! The REAL FLAW in my planning is... well... its based on the fact that we will see a turn around in the economy at some point... when really we MAY NOT! :shock:

On a side note... MAN!!!! It sure looks like a one world government is REALLY being paved here! I can TOTALLY see that happening by 2012 (or sooner)!
Pennybug
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals