100 oz Engelhard bars UNder SPOT

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

100 oz Engelhard bars UNder SPOT

Postby wolvesdad » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 am

if you have an account on bullion direct, check it out.

$2175 for 4 bars. At 10:30 Central time.

Won't last long I'm sure.

with fees you'll pay right about $2197. And of course it will cost extra to have them shipped to you. But you can leave them in your Portfolio for a while until you want them shipped.

have fun!!
wolvesdad
Super Post Hoarder

Re: 100 oz Engelhard bars UNder SPOT

Postby Country » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

Not bad for Engelhard 100 oz bars. Dealer buy on these is spot-30c.

However, with the possible PM reporting requirements that may go into effect next year, perhaps folks may be gravitating to smaller coins and bars. :o
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm not taking any chances. I'm converting from Gold ounces to silver dimes
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby misteroman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 pm

just cut in qtrs lol
misteroman

Postby Country » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 pm

beauanderos wrote:I'm not taking any chances. I'm converting from Gold ounces to silver dimes

I think the best way to go is to have some of everything. That way just in case the folks in Washington change their mind again, you don't get screwed.

Get some dimes, but I wouldn't sell my GOLD (The oldest store of value for millenia, and where ultimately the rich of this world will finally store their wealth) for SILVER. :ugeek:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby misteroman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

I have very limited gold(just some chains and whatever else I'm wearing) and would like to get some more but dang it's so expensive now. I know it's cheap compared to what it will be! :idea:
misteroman

Postby beauanderos » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Country wrote:
beauanderos wrote: I wouldn't sell my GOLD (The oldest store of value for millenia, and where ultimately the rich of this world will finally store their wealth) for SILVER. :ugeek:

Silver will be worth more than gold within five years. :shock: Wanna place a small wager? Since you already have a 60:1 advantage, I'll bet $100 versus your $6,000 that silver will exceed gold in price by 10/4/2015
8-)
beauanderos

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:34 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Country wrote:
beauanderos wrote: I wouldn't sell my GOLD (The oldest store of value for millenia, and where ultimately the rich of this world will finally store their wealth) for SILVER. :ugeek:

Silver will be worth more than gold within five years. :shock: Wanna place a small wager? Since you already have a 60:1 advantage, I'll bet $100 versus your $6,000 that silver will exceed gold in price by 10/4/2015
8-)

Now I am a silver bug with you......But come on Ray...I mean come on. :roll:
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Thogey » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Chris, Leave him alone. He might have had a flashback or some other kind of old-man brain thing.

I believe he wants to LAY odds. The math thing is tough for Ray. So give him a break.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 am

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!! Image

Look up this thread in five years... they always laugh at prophets Image
beauanderos

Postby Country » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Country wrote:

8-)

Why bother, heads I win, tails I win. I got BOTH!!! :mrgreen: Love 'em them both.... :ugeek:
Country
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals