Friday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver, Platinum and Pa

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Friday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver, Platinum and Pa

Postby Ardent Listener » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Friday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium

http://www.kitco.com/reports/template_jimw.htm
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Re: Friday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver, Platinum an

Postby agmoose » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 pm

It was another fun week wasn't it!

IMHO - I still think we see a dip to 19.35-20.20 range, before the end of Oct. Just my opinion - or maybe I'm just hoping to buy on at less than $20 again. LOL. :lol:
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Friday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver, Platinum an

Postby Neckro » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

I was lucky enough to find a guy to sell me a few hundred face of walkers for 14.5x
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals