Eighty.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Eighty.

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:14 pm

$80 Ag, first stop.

timing?.....whew, frankly, we could be seeing mushroom clouds in two weeks, or two minutes, these days?........ANYTHING is possible.

pinned down?..............2021, year long........$50 will be the psychological barrier, but it'll probably cut thru that, $60's......then you'll hear noise and market suppression,from the usual suspects, just coz these humps want MORE......mid 40's, then a nice gradual (lol) inexorable ascent to 80......thats when you'll hear the swamp critters squalling about "profiteers", and you know the rest of the story.

meanwhile, hears a song i wrote for Scotty W (RIP)....its my best work, enjoy......(how you think i made my frns?) God love you all, n

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Eighty.

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:01 am

The show is starting, take your seats please. :thumbup:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:28 pm

blackrabbit wrote:The show is starting, take your seats please. :thumbup:

yeh.....umm, i'm going to the concession stand, you want something?.....popcorn, nacho's, a couple hot dogs?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby JJM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:05 pm

That's a seriously great song, mad props to you Neil! And more importantly, welcome back!

As for me, if silver makes it to $80, I'm hoping I've played the GSR ratio properly and have a much lighter burden to carry forward into the great unknown...
JJM
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:40 am

JJM wrote:That's a seriously great song, mad props to you Neil! And more importantly, welcome back!

As for me, if silver makes it to $80, I'm hoping I've played the GSR ratio properly and have a much lighter burden to carry forward into the great unknown...

Thank you my brother JJ, kind praise.

not meaning to sound arrogant ,like some 'oracle of delphi......or is it 'oracle of omaha'?....but i feel it, Ag is going to Eighty green coupons, but whats the landscape gonna look like?.....and what are those eighty gc's gonna buy, you can get a loaf of good slicing bread for 2.98......enjoy it while it lasts....plus, my spirit groans because a lot of people are gonna die....precious souls......punch in on youtube, a fellow goes by portland andy, that boy is making bank(good for him) by streaming live feeds from those commie kids PLAYING at 'revolution.....and they have NO IDEA how completely they are being played both their own confused anger, and by forces that control them, and behind the doors of that Fed building are some very serious warriors..sorry to be such a downer.....

i'll drop another thing i was happy with......Akron, Ohio, Kimmy d...she was fun, back in the day,, got me in trouble back home,i'll post the orig vid, (Spike J!....he was fun, smart) then i'll post the book version, ....with all that stuff, i thank God, He never gave me an APEITITE for skag, or bolivian marching powder..........likker, or feasting on human praise. checked my winnie the pooh phone book the other day, and easily over half the names in there are dead, may God be merciful to their souls....to make art, high or low, one should be sober, because art is creation, and creation is Holy, as God is holy, be blessed, eat well, n

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:12 pm

Just a few months ago practically everyone would have laughed at a silver target of $80. It doesn’t seem that far fetched now.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby IdahoCopper » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:18 am

I'm a bit skeptical. $60 seems doable, but $80 seems a bit too far.

I bought a monster box of ASEs for my mom some years ago, she's 93yo. I'm torn on what to do if/when it goes past $60. Her pile isn't for inheritance, its to keep her in assisted living at $4,000/mo, if/when she needs that. So far, she is doing ok in the apartment attached to my house.

When Ag peaks this cycle, I probably should cash out that box, so FRNs will be available, if needed. Its really a tough call.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:20 am

IdahoCopper wrote:I'm a bit skeptical. $60 seems doable, but $80 seems a bit too far.

I bought a monster box of ASEs for my mom some years ago, she's 93yo. I'm torn on what to do if/when it goes past $60. Her pile isn't for inheritance, its to keep her in assisted living at $4,000/mo, if/when she needs that. So far, she is doing ok in the apartment attached to my house.

When Ag peaks this cycle, I probably should cash out that box, so FRNs will be available, if needed. Its really a tough call.

brother Idaho, i'm certain you will be given wisdom in knowing what the proper course of action is. I don't have to say that you are a good son, your love for your mother testifies to this reality, may you and your mother both be blessed and protected, n
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Neil, Thank you for your kind words.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby MUTiger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:14 pm

neilgin1 wrote:Thank you my brother JJ, kind praise.

not meaning to sound arrogant ,like some 'oracle of delphi......or is it 'oracle of omaha'?....but i feel it, Ag is going to Eighty green coupons, but whats the landscape gonna look like?.....and what are those eighty gc's gonna buy, you can get a loaf of good slicing bread for 2.98......enjoy it while it lasts....plus, my spirit groans because a lot of people are gonna die....precious souls......punch in on youtube, a fellow goes by portland andy, that boy is making bank(good for him) by streaming live feeds from those commie kids PLAYING at 'revolution.....and they have NO IDEA how completely they are being played both their own confused anger, and by forces that control them, and behind the doors of that Fed building are some very serious warriors..sorry to be such a downer.....

i'll drop another thing i was happy with......Akron, Ohio, Kimmy d...she was fun, back in the day,, got me in trouble back home,i'll post the orig vid, (Spike J!....he was fun, smart) then i'll post the book version, ....with all that stuff, i thank God, He never gave me an APEITITE for skag, or bolivian marching powder..........likker, or feasting on human praise. checked my winnie the pooh phone book the other day, and easily over half the names in there are dead, may God be merciful to their souls....to make art, high or low, one should be sober, because art is creation, and creation is Holy, as God is holy, be blessed, eat well, n

Neil,
I have always liked reading your posts. This new background you revealed (at least the first time I am seeing it) is great. Some of the stuff I grew up listening to in college and grad school.
I think there is a plan that this guy will crush the central bank and get us back to an asset based currency. This current run up in PM is part of the plan to show the sheep that the green rectangles are worthless and get them to buy into the transition. I think you are correct that some will suffer like we did in the 70s with no gas and very high interest rates.
Godspeed my brother Neil.
MUTiger
MUTiger
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:37 am

MUTiger wrote:
Neil,
I have always liked reading your posts. This new background you revealed (at least the first time I am seeing it) is great. Some of the stuff I grew up listening to in college and grad school.
I think there is a plan that this guy will crush the central bank and get us back to an asset based currency. This current run up in PM is part of the plan to show the sheep that the green rectangles are worthless and get them to buy into the transition. I think you are correct that some will suffer like we did in the 70s with no gas and very high interest rates.
Godspeed my brother Neil.
MUTiger

Tiger, my bro, thank you, you brought me joy by kind words, and the first thing that came to my heart is this one line that Brad Cooper spoke to his brother, portrayed by the great Shea Wiggum, in the five star film "Silver Linings Playbook" "I got nothing but love for you brother", God love you, n
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals