Tax free source for rolls

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Tax free source for rolls

Postby Z00 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Are there any good sources for silver Roosev3elts that are not charging tax yet? Found some mints for rounds. Looking to buy rolls.
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Tax free source for rolls

Postby highroller4321 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:39 pm

You can post what you are looking for on here. Are you looking for BU rolls of 90% or just 90% dimes or?
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby coppernickel » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:16 pm

That is asking the right question in the right place. There are good and great deals here. Highroller4321 is a great one.
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 am

rsk1963 has 10 rolls for sale now in the buy it now section.
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Z00 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:22 am

Looking to buy avg. circulated 90% Roosevelts by the roll. It's been a few years since I logged on here. There used to be a wanted to buy section..
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Chaboo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:03 am

Good to see you again.

The section is still here http://realcent.org/viewforum.php?f=30
Chaboo
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Z00 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Hard to believe it's been about 5 years. But I am still stacking dimes and 1/2 oz rounds.

Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Z00 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Anyone using the Bluebird card for quick money transfer with no fee between cardholders?

Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby xippi » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Z00 wrote:Anyone using the Bluebird card for quick money transfer with no fee between cardholders?

I had no idea what a "bluebird card " was . so I googled it

Amex dropped me for lack of use, a long time ago, not going back.
xippi
Penny Collector Member

Postby Z00 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:13 am

The Bluebird card has no inactivity fee. One of the reasons I went with it. States right in the fee schedule. No dormancy fee.

Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Know Common Cents » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:27 pm

This whole tax thing really has me irritated. Just don't know where/when the Tax Devil is going to appear and pick my pockets.

I've been witness to a couple of times where e-Bay sellers have charged tax just to bump up their revenue from the sales. I've asked them about how they submit their tax revenue to the respective states and they respond with a goofy answer.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Changechecker » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:58 pm

I have made a few small e bay purchases and been charged tax. I am of the impression that e bay chargers the tax and submits them to the relevant state authority.
Changechecker
Penny Collector Member

Postby InfleXion » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:20 am

Changechecker wrote:I have made a few small e bay purchases and been charged tax. I am of the impression that e bay chargers the tax and submits them to the relevant state authority.

Thank you! I was hoping to find the answer to just this. I've been watching a few auctions, but for hundreds of dollars I don't want to pay tax since I'm from a state that doesn't charge any tax on metals. If they apply my city's 10% sales tax like for regular goods, yuck.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals