watch out Wednesday

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

watch out Wednesday

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 am

here's the URL to go check out the our list, go to "index" heading and see how weak, equities futures are opening, and ITS BAD.

http://tfc-charts.w2d.com/marketquotes/

y'know these morons at the various denholes of thieves, only have so much duct tape and bailing wire to hold this mess together, and I don't see anymore specials at Home depot and Lowe's.

my boy and I, both hard core constitutionalists and libertarians, have agreed, we're not saying "America"...its now "Murica", replete with thieves and crooks at the top, and the vast majority of our fellow citizens abrogating their responsibility to remain a "well informed citizenry"......

OH! but wait, the plunge protection team to the rescue!...buy equities and smash PM's.

sorry to be so darn angry, n.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals