Back to work

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

Back to work

Postby CU Baker » Mon May 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Since March 18,2010 I have been with out a job. But that all changed today and after three days of training I will be back to work full time. Lesson's learned at a younger age made it possible to weather the storm with out any finacial hardship. But its now time to put a little back into the reserve fund.

I would like to thanks everyone here at realcent for all the great laughs, the vast amount of knowlegde given away so freely by asking a question. It's great getting to know the people here and very fun making deals.

I started out with a popsicle stick checking pennies for copper,moved to the ace and thought I was in heaven,next moved to the sniper, and now my apprentice. The coin counter is on the table ready to go at anytime, the sorting table is ready,the bin system is in place for the different years of wheats. Banks around here are great to deal with with the right amount of goodies brought in at the proper times.

I have always known that thanksfulness is a feeling, and that gratitude is an action. So this is my feeling of gratitude and a great big THANK YOU to everyone at realcent for everything you have done for me. I will not get to the site as often now, but will get here when I can.

Bob
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Back to work

Postby NotABigDeal » Mon May 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Glad to hear you are going to be back at work. Contribute here as much as you can, but focus on that day job. Good luck on your new adventure!

Deal
I plead the 2nd....

Control your kids and your crazy ass relatives, leave my guns alone.

TTS 10/30/60-10/25/13 Dad.
NotABigDeal
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby fasteddy » Mon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Hey Bob, that is great...I hope what you are doing is long and fruitful for you. As my Dad would say..."thanks for working, someone needs to pay my social security retirement"...good luck and keep posting when you can.

FE
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 pm

That is great news, Bob! You are an integral part of the RealCent family. It is great that we have a place to come and share stories, advice and experiences. We certainly understand about how the day job and sorting can sometimes limit the amount of time one can spend on the site. Focus on the day job, but be sure to keep a little time in reserve for your hobbies.. it is good to have a balance. Confusious say "Man who keep nose to grindstone.. good for nothing but grinding bread with nose." :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum