Collagen gel for injuries

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

Collagen gel for injuries

Postby Engineer » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:26 pm

I picked up a tube of this stuff from a ranch supply store yesterday. It's labeled for animal use, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it on myself.

http://emtgel.com/whytouse/index.php

REDUCE PAIN AND ITCHING
EMT Gel protects the wound from physical injury and seals off nerve endings that signal pain and itching.

REDUCE BLEEDING
EMT Gel helps the wound stop bleeding when an injury occurs by forming a plug which promotes a natural blood clot.

REDUCE THE CHANCE OF INFECTION
EMT Gel absorbs bacteria and debris greatly reducing the chance of infection.

PROMOTES RAPID HEALING
EMT Gel provides the perfect environment for healing. EMT Gel interacts with the wound site and enhances the body's natural healing ability by supplying the collagen necessary for the formation of new tissue. Wound treatments such as iodine, peroxide or antibiotic ointments destroy the body's own natural defenses and actually slow the healing process.

EMT Gel is the natural choice as a wound-healing agent:

Reduces bleeding
Promotes rapid healing
Reduces pain and itching
Deodorizes wounds
Protects the wound and newly formed tissue
Provides an optimal environment for would healing
Easy to use
Cost-effective
Conforms to any wound site
Naturally absorbent
Excellent adhesion qualities
Safe, non-toxic, non-sensitizing
Can be used on any animal

EMT Gel can be used on large and small animals with wounds from scratches, barbed wire cuts, gunshot wounds, clipping nicks, heat injuries, frostbite, injured pads (on dogs and cats), 'hot spots', surgical incisions and more.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About