A place to buy ammo

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

A place to buy ammo

Postby Copper Catcher » Mon May 13, 2013 8:36 am

I just found this site that somehow is connected in a real time mode to various sellers of ammo. It is amazing to watch how fast something pops on and then pops up as sold out.

http://www.gunbot.net

I watched the listing for CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow Point Box of 100 $0.20/rd [$19.99] sell out in less than ten minutes. The seller limited you to two boxes a person.
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: A place to buy ammo

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 am

Yeah, thats a good site. It sells really quick though, gotta be on top of your game to snag ammo there. Only thing I hate when you do find decent priced stuff, shipping tends to be really high killing the deal for me.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: A place to buy ammo

Postby NHsorter » Mon May 13, 2013 11:19 am

I got a line on some Federal XM193 1000 round bulk packs locally. Any interest if I grab a case for a KSA tonight? I would start the bidding at $500 and it would make it worthwhile to drive up to get it. Not shipping to MA, IL, NY, CA, HI, AK.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About