The Left Becomming Aware?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

The Left Becomming Aware?

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Heard the interview with the Evan Osnos on the radio this morning. Thought I'd look up and share the article about Silicon Valley and NYC Super Rich Prepping now that Trump is King:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/ ... super-rich
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Re: The Left Becomming Aware?

Postby Treetop » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:00 pm

In my experience there have always been lots of lefty preppers on homestead and other sites Ive been on, they are just more secretive about it. I always assumed they are just more socially wary of the connotations of it.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Re: The Left Becomming Aware?

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:50 am

Don't know how new this is, but Isn't interesting how the left rich are so willing to sell the country into one-world dictatorial anarchy while consistently ensuring they protect themselves.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions