Proof Of Massive Rigging And Fraud In The Silver Market

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Proof Of Massive Rigging And Fraud In The Silver Market

Postby Copper Catcher » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:01 am

A 38 million dollar settlement tap on the wrist...aka the cost of doing business....and the fraud continues.

Deutsche Bank Provides "Smoking Gun" Proof Of Massive Rigging And Fraud In The Silver Market
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-0 ... ver-market
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Proof Of Massive Rigging And Fraud In The Silver Market

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Whatever you say, conspiracy theorist. This is just more of Putin's propaganda. Just because they proved it was a major conspiracy does not mean it really happened, because I know conspiracies are just theories for crazy people. Major markets are not rigged, they are free markets, free I tell ya, free!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:08 pm

I had to save the four paragraphs of my written response as a draft. It's the holidays and not the proper tone for the season. Maybe after the new year. Maybe not. We'll see.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Excellent. Well, we knew it, but having confirmation is validating. Not that I support rigging, but now that we know the price is rigged I go back to my core value - buy the dips and hang on!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby spacecase0 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:10 pm

just read this news,
but clearly everyone already knows already,
the question remains when do i sell to buy hardware for the farm ?
spacecase0

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:40 am

spacecase0 wrote:just read this news,

Don't take this as a flip answer, but you only buy with what you can spare, and you only sell when you must.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Shazbot57 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:03 pm

68Camaro wrote:Excellent. Well, we knew it, but having confirmation is validating. Not that I support rigging, but now that we know the price is rigged I go back to my core value - buy the dips and hang on!

Ditto! :thumbup:
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Postby johnbrickner » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:46 am

spacecase0 wrote:just read this news,

68Camaro wrote:Don't take this as a flip answer, but you only buy with what you can spare, and you only sell when you must.

Great answer. I can only add start using FRNs to buy the hardware when you can get great deals now. Were I to have a farm (used to own a farmstead) I'd accumulate hardware like PMs but like on a 2 or 3 to 1 basis, likely higher.

Why? This topic is the best reason I could possibly give you: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34342&hilit=poor
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby doug444 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:48 pm

A useful website for believers, with good blogs and commentary: www.milesfranklin.com

They will send you free commentary and articles every day.
doug444

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions