Trump

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Why Nate thinks Trump is Trump & should NOT be President

Postby Treetop » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:00 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... ds-podesta

More apparent connections between hillaries inner circle and the DOJ. We already knew about Bill meeting with Lynch.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Has anyone been following the Electoral Poll maps over the past few days?

If this trend keeps up for the next few days a Trump landslide, huge 45-47 state would not be a surprise.

7 days is an eon, an epoc. There will be an 8mm film of a young Trump setting kittens on fire.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Admittedly, I did for the first time this week. So I have no comparison. Your fault Thogey for posting the maps to begin with. Maps are my lifelong fascination. Every map tells a story. But how accurate are they at taking the pulse of the nation? 7 days for time to tell. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to say "I was wrong" about the system not allowing Trump to win and restoring some faith back into me regarding our Republic. I would look forward to it.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby wolvesdad » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

So I guess for everyone that is convinced that Trump is in the race for your best interest and he didn't buy his position as the Republican candidate, and that he has had to fight tooth and nail against the Republican Party in order to get the nomination, etc.
You might not want to watch this video. This is just for "the lesser of two evils" folks:
http://youtu.be/6TfP3I69tCU

And I don't know why, I will probably lose subscribers because of it, but I made a video with a little bit of an expanded and elaborated view of why both of these candidates are terrible. And we shouldn't vote for them.
Since this is a political thread, I don't expect anybody would be offended by anything that I say. Though I'm sure plenty will have differing opinions:
http://youtu.be/UYhpjSk8tAc
wolvesdad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _case.html

Back to Videos
Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"
7.6k Shares
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date November 2, 2016

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _case.html
<iframe src="http://content.jwplatform.com/players/d6bBL96S-EAYoNgFe.html" width="320" height="260" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

Pretty hard hitting points there. More on the link. Shes been hacked multiple times so is theoretically able to be bribed by 5 other nations and if the justice department doesnt get in the way she likely going down for pay for play, let alone the poor handling of documents and potential for obstruction. She will be in prison the rest of her life if this happens.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:00 am

http://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-reco ... 1478135518

Details of an FBI battle over whether to pursue a Clinton Foundation probe are emerging amid the continuing furor after FBI Director James Comey, shown testifying before the House Oversight Committee in July, disclosed to Congress that new emails had emerged that could be relevant to a separate FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email.

This is hitting the WSJ, and realclear politics? I dont see how she recovers from this. Shes on a sinking burning ship with no life preservers at this point and the coast guard is out to lunch.

Oh wait, what do I hear?? "the russians are coming the russians are coming!! Be Afraid and elect the most corrupt politician in modern history!! Trump said mean stuff!! Only hillary can save us from our own ignorance now!! As she bathes us in the warm nuclear glow!!!
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Doctor Steuss » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am

Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

Unless I'm mistaken, or misunderstanding, this would mean that there was a secret grand jury that had been convening, with absolutely no leaks (at least no leaks until now). Seems unlikely. Although, it's possible that the source simply misspoke since they didn't necessarily understand how FBI/DOJ processes work.

Of course, the most likely scenario here is that I haven't had enough coffee today, and I'm not mentally processing any of this correctly.
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Treetop » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:07 am

I didnt realize you needed a grand jury to bring an indictment. The source here was people within the FBI speaking directly to FOX news. That said, the indictment was something they are saying is likely in the future, not that it had happened already. So there was no need for a secret grand jury meeting. So at this point all they are saying is the case must be pretty solid and they think only a biased system would stop it. Being indicted doesnt mean guilt necessarily though. Only that charges are strong enough for a case.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Trump can win without Florida

If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Treetop » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:30 pm

He is more likely to win florida then pennsylvania I think. Have mostly followed a range of national polls recently aand not state polls, but based on recent shifts and the potential for a bit more, colorado, michigan, illionois, and minnesota are also in play. If it swings 7-10 points, and it might considering what is coming out recently and what might be poised to come out based on that a whole list of other states are in play as well.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:18 pm

What happens if Utah goes 3rd party and neither one has 270?
hobo finds

Postby Doctor Steuss » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:13 pm

hobo finds wrote:What happens if Utah goes 3rd party and neither one has 270?

House of Representatives elects the president from the top three candidates who won the most electoral votes, and then the VP is voted on from the top two.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... html#no270
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Treetop » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 pm

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... d620802860

looks like its over, a monkey in china picks trump. lol.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Will they rush to charge Hillary and them Obama can Pardon her?
hobo finds

Postby frugi » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:16 pm

https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby TwoAndAHalfCents » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Doctor Steuss wrote:
hobo finds wrote:What happens if Utah goes 3rd party and neither one has 270?

House of Representatives elects the president from the top three candidates who won the most electoral votes, and then the VP is voted on from the top two.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... html#no270

Maybe it will play out like this. Evan McMullin wins Utah and gets the electoral votes for that state. Neither Trump nor Clinton reaches the 270 mark so the House of Representives gets to decide. The "anyone but Trump" republicans in the house are successful in selecting McMullin as our next president based on his conservative position on the issues. That leaves the VP selection for the senate to decide. With the disgust toward Clinton combined with the limited importance of the VP role they feel comfortable giving that job to Trump. We all win with Clinton being kept out of the White House and Trump gets to stay in the spotlight but won't be able to cause much trouble.
TwoAndAHalfCents
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby knibloe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:26 am

[quote="Thogey"]Trump can win without Florida

Image[/quotea

Some people still believe that PA is in play and potentially CO.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby justoneguy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:00 am

knibloe wrote:
Thogey wrote:Trump can win without Florida [/quotea

Some people still believe that PA is in play and potentially CO.

Co is tied in polling today.
None of the trump supporters, including myself will talk to the pollsters.
It seems only the Dems want to spew their thoughts publicly
We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Treetop » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:30 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclu ... -michigan/

According to atleast one poll trump has it tied up in michigan. Pretty small number polled in this one, but interesting anyway.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Trump Landslide is coming to a state near you
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Drudge has polls for pennsylvania, nevada, michigan, new hampshire, and colorado as all tied. He doesnt have anything up in ohio but trumps been up a few points in most Ive seen recently and doing well in florida as well. A few days back I heard trump was up 17k in early voting thus far, have seen several polls with him up and a few with hillary up in recent weeks.

First the brexit vote, then the cubs winning the world series, a trump win for the trifecta.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:06 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/hilla ... -daughter/

Hillary forwarded classified material to her daughter under a fake name. This one isnt from wikileaks but the FBI and the state department. Obviously her daughter has no security clearances. Clearly hillary SHOULDNT have it either. Im not a fan of how much is secret in our government, but any government does need some secrets of course to maintain security and get it done safely.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:49 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... g-support/

It appears as if 7% or so of college students hide support for trump giving hillry about a 2% advantage in polls. I have no doubt they arent the only ones because both my brothers do the same thing. One of the many reasons I call it for trump even at points he was officially down in the polls.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Treetop wrote: I have no doubt they arent the only ones because both my brothers do the same thing. One of the many reasons I call it for trump even at points he was officially down in the polls.

ops should have read it all first. They actually cover this later in the article. Had only read the first part at the point I posted.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:05 am

Thogey wrote:Also,

You all may not know this but the 4 minute figure she put out there is extremely classified.

When I was a Minute Man Combat Crew Commander, that number in context was the highest classification.

In fact, the exact classification is classified. This will not be discussed because anyone who has a clearance will not discuss the fact that she blew through, at least, a Top Secret item.

I would love to explain exactly what that 4 minutes means, and what exactly happens. But I am still liable for the info and could be prosecuted.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-di ... materials/
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.
tdtwedt
Penny Collector Member

PreviousNext

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions