Trump

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Why Nate thinks Trump is Trump & should NOT be President

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:21 am

Sanford02 wrote:My limited experience tells me that the least badass people in the world are those who have to tell you how badass they are...

For the record, I punch grizzly bears in the face at least three times a day.

I also farted on Steve McQueen once.
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Thogey » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 am

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thogey wrote:Just curious, do you guys believe the president can wake up tomorrow, send an execution message and the warheads will be enroute within 4 minutes?

No.

From my (admittedly limited) understanding of OPLAN 8010, there's still a two-man rule (although, technically, it looks like the POTUS can still fire the SOD if they do not verify the president's order -- which I thought they were doing away with? Maybe I'm missing something through). On top of that, there would still be time limitations involved with the carrier, biscuit verification, and then re-verification of order authenticity by each military entity that was notified of the order by the NMCC.

One thing I noticed while on my autodidact spelunking mission is that there doesn't appear to be any safeguards in place as far as the "why" behind the order. There's layer upon layer of identity conformation, and verification of order authenticity; however, there is woefully little as far as making sure there is justification for the order. If the POTUS and SOD went on a drunken bender, there doesn't appear to be anything within the current guidelines that require any type of compos mentis for the order to be followed.

It was a simple yes or no question. None of what you wrote would have anything to do with the correct answer

It's funny when someone says you are mistaken when they have zero percent knowledge of what they are lecturing.

Don't worry. No one can do anything by themselves. NO ONE.

Everything is tight. Everyone knows what to do. There is ZERO ambiguity.

I cannot explain the facts. Everything you wrote is for public consumption. The final commitment checklists are a VERY small part of the puzzle. These procedures are TS-SIOP-ESI classification.

The above is uninteresting because it is based on a platform of zero knowledge. This is good however, because nobody, except those with the need to know, should know. Most classified is based on weapon system limitations and ballistic properties.

Back to topic. I am not mistaken, I know this stuff better that anyone, even most people who were in the business. Hillary should have known better. You NEVER discuss actual timing or current readiness status, never.

She is both incompetent and criminal.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 am

Thogey wrote:It's funny when someone says you are mistaken when they have zero percent knowledge of what they are lecturing.

If only I had known how silly it was of me to go by what she actually said, rather than what could potentially be inferred by what she said by a very small group of people who have in-depth knowledge of classified intel.
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Thogey » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 am

Sanford02 wrote:My limited experience tells me that the least badass people in the world are those who have to tell you how badass they are...

I think this was directed a me. I should not have delivered a resume. But no one with a particular line of expertise and experience wants to be to told they are mistake by someone who knows 0% about what they write. Timing is classified "in context" obviously the term 4 minutes is not classified.
But you put Hillarys comment together with other facts and you have a problem.

My purpose was to document that I know the facts. You all can argue against them all you want. You are pissing on a flat rock by doing this.

Hillary f-ed up by opening her mouth, and everyone who is involved knows this.The thought of her having anything to do with strategic deterrence is a joke. She is a disgusting incompetent criminal POS.

The silver lining appears at least the information is being somewhat guarded as to what it is.
The russians Strategic planners should not know about sequences or timing.

Hillary probably already sold the information anyway.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:41 am

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thogey wrote:It's funny when someone says you are mistaken when they have zero percent knowledge of what they are lecturing.

If only I had known how silly it was of me to go by what she actually said, rather than what could potentially be inferred by what she said by a very small group of people who have in-depth knowledge of classified intel.

Nothing is inferred, and that intel is reserved for a small group of people. A group that is already clearly too numerous.
You can accept or ignore the reality or her disregard of national security by deterrence.

Your choice. I have provided as much true info as I would be allowed to do.
Thogey

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 am

Thogey wrote:Nothing is inferred, and that intel is reserved for a small group of people. A group that is already clearly too numerous.
You can accept or ignore the reality or her disregard of national security by deterrence.

Your choice. I have provided as much true info as I would be allowed to do.

While my petulant snark might have muddied the waters, please make no mistake, I sincerely appreciate your expertise. I can only hope to understand what constraints you're under as far as how much you've been able to share/confirm, and how much you aren't.

If there’s nothing to be inferred, then I’m obviously missing something (not surprisingly, as I’m no stranger to daftness), as her exact words mirror information that is available in at least two global Nuclear reports that I've been able to find so far. Coincidently (or perhaps, not) the group whose report most closely mirrors the statement Hillary made at the debate (and also the statement she Tweeted) reads like a SOD succession list retirement party.

If the information in her statement was classified, I guess we can find comfort in the fact that I (and it appears a lot of other people) can’t divine what the difference is between her statement, and information that’s already been floating out there for years.
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:15 am

Speaking purely generically and without regard to any specific statement, classified information that might find its way into the public.domain becomes no less classified because of that release - for to even acknowledge that would be a release of classified info.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby daviscfad » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 am

Trump up 2 points in florida
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:01 pm

daviscfad wrote:Trump up 2 points in florida

He doesn't appear to be doing as badly with Hispanics in Florida as he is elsewhere. I imagine Rubio is much to be credited there.

Interesting voting trend with age. Still looks to be a sizable chunk of independents up for grabs in Florida as well (~8%).

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/ ... BxU.ddw/v0
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:03 pm

hobo finds wrote:
Thogey wrote:

:lol:
Trust me, ICBMs is NOT where bad asses reside. By far the most tedious, annoying, attention to detail, run by pencil-necked field grade officers with concave chests.

But I do know the system.

Just curious, do you guys believe the president can wake up tomorrow, send an execution message and the warheads will be enroute within 4 minutes?[/quote]

No way, at least not anymore. Now we would have to notify other nations (including the one that's target :lol: ).

Wouldn't we also have to some sort of an environmental impact study or something?
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby daviscfad » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Well there might be a regulation that will mess up once the button is hit.
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:30 pm

http://centurylink.net/news/read/catego ... hunting-ap

Breaking News! Arbys sells Venison Sandwiches!

This thread has ben going on for more than a year and going unbelievably well. Realcent is a good place!
hobo finds

Postby Treetop » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Doctor Steuss wrote:
daviscfad wrote:Trump up 2 points in florida

He doesn't appear to be doing as badly with Hispanics in Florida as he is elsewhere. I imagine Rubio is much to be credited there.

Interesting voting trend with age. Still looks to be a sizable chunk of independents up for grabs in Florida as well (~8%).

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/ ... BxU.ddw/v0

Despite what you hear in the media Trump is doing better with all minorities then any republican for decades.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:50 pm

i think he is doing a whole lot better than everyone is saying.. again, this guy is pulling in concert sized crowds.. Bill clinton was in grennville NC the other day and had a crowd of maybe 100 i heard. thats not good for the clinton camp
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:38 pm

HELLO FBI
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:10 pm

New audio from hillary.. rigged palestine election
https://www.google.com/amp/observer.com ... ellular-us
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Thogey wrote:She is a disgusting incompetent criminal POS.

:thumbup: My thoughts from the get go. Thogey is a true badass! dont [fluff] with Thogey!
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:03 am

Have been to busy to link some of the recent stuff, but I assume everyone has seen that the investigation of hillary was re opened. Comey had in the past said this wouldnt happen without a bombshell and we arent sure publicly what was in the emails on hillaries Aides computer but looking at things Comey said including additional classified emails he essentially dismissed it sounds like it might be big.

We also have these tapes surfacing recently of DNC insiders talking openly of staging violence so they can paint Trump supporters as violent. The left leaning part of the media insists this guy is dis credited, and maybe he has been in other cases, I didnt bother to look, but its 100% irrelevant in this case. There is freaking video of known people in known positions saying these things. Pretty hardcore right there! Borders on domestic terrorism, people havent DIED from it, but they have physically used violence to guide political discourse.

We also have continued reports of vote for trump flipping to hillary. This has now been caught on video. One area in texas, stopped using voting machines all together and went to paper ballots.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am

Wow, she is under inquiry .....again....for mishandling of classified.
These clowns need to tighten up their own security, if self-preservation is a quality they actually possess.

The news coverage is a scream! I read that this event has "reinvigorated" Trump and his supporters. I watch him all the time because his rallies are fun and I love hearing him rip Hillary, with old and new stuff.

Trump and his supporters, were never un invigorated. This new inquiry should be joined with many more. The naked corruption is amazing. This FBI decision will not affect the outcome of the election.

Hillary will just spin it off like everything else, and the brain dead retards (I'd like to apologize to the brain dead-retarded for the comparison) will vote for her. Because Trump is a Bully. buffon, misogynist, racist mean bully and a big bully..who loves Putin on a regular basis.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Trump's stamina is admirable. He runs a real ball busting schedule.

This weekend he is doing 5 rallies among 10s of thousands of people. He does this every damn day. 2-3 rallys. Many are a TOTAL surprise to the cities involved. It happened here, a Trump shock surprise. Our local paper talked it down (because they are just a colon with IBS, that farts and $hits all week). He showed up here in Prescott Valley, yavapai county. Think about this, Yavapai is 8000 square miles with only about 200K folks. 26 thousand people showed up. The little stadium holds 7K. Nineteen thousand people were there without entry to the event. They watched it on a jumbo outside with the outhouses and 5000 ft above sea level sun. There was no fighting no trash no rioting. And this happens 2 or 3 times a day, every day, all over the nation. It is amazing.

Could the federal government even come close to doing this with Trumps budget?.

Remember Trump is not getting a lot of help, even by the useless steaming pile of Republican crap.
Thogey

Postby Treetop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Didn't check it myself but according to a friend Alex Jones is claiming his sources in the FBI are saying Hillary will be indicted whether she wins or not, in february. LOL, this could get wild if that is true.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Guys we need to get out and vote! Hillary is now leading in all the battleground states except one. Iraq, syria, qtar and i hear saudi is the toss up!! Get out and vote
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Treetop wrote:Didn't check it myself but according to a friend Alex Jones is claiming his sources in the FBI are saying Hillary will be indicted whether she wins or not, in february. LOL, this could get wild if that is true.

Obama will pardon her as he leaves. She is not going to stand trial.

The maggots keep dropping out of the dead cat.
They were all warm and snuggly inside the animal, protected from the elements. They thought they could stay longer, but someone busted it open. They are on the hot asphalt pavement squirming.

The fun part is watching the news media and hillary clinton try to put the maggots back into the cat.

I am REALLY concerned about national security at this exact time.
Last edited by Thogey on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thogey

Postby Treetop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Can he pardon her if charges werent officially brought yet? If alex was right, that might be why they would wait until after the election. Im not really clear on how the law would play out on that. If he can pardon her, then yeah he totally will. Looking at wikileaks we now know obama himself despite what he said was emailing her on the private server. No idea if that included classified stuff but he definitely knew about her having it, and if hes half as bright as people claim hed have to realize she had classified materials there since it was all she used.

As a guy who always voted third party until this time this isnt something I would normally say, but if you still intend to go third party and havent voted yet, please consider the lesser of two evils vote and put this beast down. She is the face of modern corruption in politics, and even if Trump doesnt actually clean house as I personally expect he would try, we need to bring this stuff further into the light of day.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

PreviousNext

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions