New Future Money Trends Silver Shortage Video

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

New Future Money Trends Silver Shortage Video

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: New Future Money Trends Silver Shortage Video

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Good info, but none of this has mattered over the past 3 years.

Ag supply shortages, high Ag demand, but the Ag price keeps going down.

Will it matter at some point in the future?... maybe.

My guess is the electronic price fix will continue indefinitely.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Copper Catcher » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:00 pm

The voice on the video appears to be George Hemminger aka George4title aka http://economiccollapsenews.com/2011/06 ... nia-fraud/

I have not fact checked what is said in the video but if he has anything to do with it I personally would be cautious. What is he selling...fear or facts?
Copper Catcher

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Copper Catcher wrote:The voice on the video appears to be George Hemminger aka George4title aka http://economiccollapsenews.com/2011/06 ... nia-fraud/

I have not fact checked what is said in the video but if he has anything to do with it I personally would be cautious. What is he selling...fear or facts?

i have noticed over the years that the newsletter groups sell based upon either fear or greed, or sometimes a combination of both. I just like to see anything that draws
a few more people into the fold. If it even just acts as an introduction awakening their inquisitiveness to do their own further investigation, then it has served its purpose.
Maybe not to them, they want to sell their service. :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals