Poll: How many pounds of 999 NI do YOU have?

Discussions pertaining to the investing in, collecting and saving of U.S. CuNi Nickels and Canadian Ni and CuNi Nickels, and other coins containing nickel. Put in your "5 cents" here.

Re: Poll: How many pounds of 999 NI do YOU have?

Postby Recyclersteve » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Last edited by Recyclersteve on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Poll: How many pounds of 999 NI do YOU have?

Postby JadeDragon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 pm

I have built up about 400 face =80 lbs but I traded a lot for silver in the past. I am storing them in $100 face in a $25 penny bag now.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Previous

Return to Nickel Bullion & CuNi Bullion Coins