Ryedale for sale or trade for silver.....

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Ryedale for sale or trade for silver.....

Postby southernbelle » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Hello everyone, Not sure if ya'll will remember me as its been awhile since I've been on. I forgot my login info and had to re-register. In September I had surgery on my wrist and I have not sorted pennies because the weight of handling them is just too painful. I have decided to sell the Ryedale for $400 or I am willing to trade for 15 Silver eagles which will include the shipping to you. It is truly a great machine... it is less than a year old and I have not been able to use it since the beginning of the summer due to my wrist situation.

I can list on ebay but figured I would check with you guys first. :o) From now on, when I want more pennies, I will just have to buy them already sorted.

Thanks all,
Southernbelle
southernbelle

Re: Ryedale for sale or trade for silver.....

Postby Thogey » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 pm

I know you have not had it long because I remember when you bought it.

It will be sold before this day ends.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby southernbelle » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks Thogey... wasn't sure if ya'll would remember me. I wish my son would keep up with it but he has recently "found girls" and seems uninterested in anything else these days! lol.....

I will be back later this evening to see if anyone is interested....

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.....
southernbelle

Postby twentybux » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi southernbelle. I too remember when you first bought it. I sure hate the wrist injury! I'm with Thogey in that I believe you will have this thing sold by the end of the evening. Take care!
"If 'ifs and buts' were candies and nuts we'd all have a happy Christmas." -- Coach Jackson (my 8th grade track coach)

twentybux
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Tommybee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi. Is the Ryedale still for sale? If it is please send me a message, as I am interested. Thanks.

Tom
Tommybee

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing