HoldingAg's Feedback/Comments

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

HoldingAg's Feedback/Comments

Postby HoldingAg » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 pm

HoldingAg's Feedback:

This is a thread for me to thank anyone who has done business with me on Realcent, thanks for making this site that much more great!

If you have done any kind of transaction with me, please let others know how it went in this thread. Thanks!

I Have Completed Trade/Buy/Sell Transactions with the following Realcent members:
Andy from Ryedale
beauanderos
HoardCopperByTheTon
Remember... Even A Slow Drip Can Fill A Bucket!
HoldingAg

Re: HoldingAg's Feedback/Comments

Postby beauanderos » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 am

Just completed a deal with with HoldingAg for some nice silver kooks and eagles. He was patient with me as I needed to wait for a check to deposit, but sold me the goods as promised. Item arrived intact, despite the best efforts of postal saboteurs. Highly recommended, look forward to future transactions :D
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Great guy to do business with! Excellent communication.

This one one of the larger shipments I have received here. He shipped me $400 face in pennies in 4 flat rate boxes. Packs like a pro! I look forward to our next deal.

The post office wasn't super happy with me that day.. they hate when I get 4 heavy boxes on the same day. They tried to slam them down on my cart and bend it up a little bit. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby misteroman » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:38 am

Awesome seller! shipped next day and nicely packaged!!!!!!!!!!!
A+++++ :D
Derek
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum