MikeyPooh's feedback

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

MikeyPooh's feedback

Postby MikeyPooh » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Well I guess I should start one of these now.
MikeyPooh

Re: MikeyPooh's feedback

Postby beauanderos » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Woohoo! I get to leave the first feedback? :D Just finished a silver swap with Mike, and as the newer member he didn't have any qualms about shipping first. Dependable, a man of his word, his coins arrived and I think we're both happy with the results. Win/win. Would recommend to anyone as a trustworthy member, and look forward to future transactions. :mrgreen:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby uthminsta » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm more than satisfied with the trade I did with MikeyPooh. He gets my thumbs-up. Thanks...
Don't let the new-guy, low-post-count thing bother you... his first two feedback are from guys with the post count to back him up!!!
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Market Harmony » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Had a face to face deal with mikeypooh and everything was smooth as silk. Nice guy and professional dealings. I look forward to more visits.
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum