barrytrot feedback

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

Re: barrytrot feedback

Postby Market Harmony » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Barry, you rock, man. Thanks for another easy and pleasant transaction. And, the phone conversation was just as nice. Thanks again.
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby tinhorn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Shoulda posted this long ago, but the deal I made with Barry was the best one yet! Thanks, man.
www.silverandgoldaremoney.com
Press On Regardless!
tinhorn
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Taijitu » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:39 am

thanks for the opportunity to acquire some of the Monster Box bounty. Look forward to trading with you again.
America's upper crust: A bunch of crumbs held together by a lot of dough.

My old feedback: http://www.realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3149
Taijitu
Penny Pincher Member

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Belated note of appreciation to Barry for the monster box deal - thanks for a fabulous opportunity for so many people (especially me!) !!!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum