Rodebaugh/West Virginia Coin Feedback

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

Re: Rodebaugh/West Virginia Coin Feedback

Postby aloneibreak » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

another good transaction with chris

easily the coolest dentist ive ever known 8-)
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Nice purchase from WVC on a $1 gold piece. Was on the fence on it; Chris assured me I would like it or return for money back - very happy with it. Thanks!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Thogey » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Did a couple deals with Doc this month. He is east going and a pleasure to deal with.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby tbram88 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Had my first deal with Doc this week, fast shipping and a totally smooth transaction, looking forward to more.

Thanks Doc...

All the best...Bob.
tbram88
Penny Collector Member

Postby Saabman » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 am

Did a deal with Doc a couple of weeks ago on some halves. Great dealing him!!! Hope to get more soon!!!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum