garnede feedback & comments

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

garnede feedback & comments

Postby garnede » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 pm

I have listed the people I have done business with in the past, most on the old forum but some recently.

AGgressive Metal
wolvesdad
aloneibreak
uthminsta
slapshot
Craner450
scrapman1077
ScottyTX
George454
metalmoney.ca
thogey
highroller4321
Denny
PennySaved
Country
gothboi30
barrytrot
bankmining
Cerulean
Last edited by garnede on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/
garnede
Penny Collector Member

Re: garnede feedback & comments

Postby bankmining » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Can add me, I was very happy with the transaction (bought some Canadian .999 Ni from garnede)
bankmining
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby coincrazy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Fast shipper, as described, and would deal with again!
coincrazy
Penny Pincher Member

Postby copper cane » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Great buy and kind communication throughout. A great seller. Don't hesitate to purchase. Thanks Garnede!!!
copper cane
Penny Pincher Member

Postby tn-dave » Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 am

smooth transaction with garnede... Thanks..!!
tn-dave
Penny Collector Member

Postby shinnosuke » Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 am

Well, I hate to do this, but garnede has left me no choice. I sent him about $80 via paypal for a small shipment of Ag. He said that he sent the items on May 1st, a Sunday, via some automated system at the Post Office. The items never came. I have asked for some kind of resolution, but he has stopped responding to my Private Messages. Perhaps the items really did get lost in the mail. Perhaps he thinks I really did receive the items and that I am just trying to rip him off. I don't know what he is thinking, but I do know that he got my money and I got no coins.

Checked the mailbox again this evening and was so pleased to find that the coins had arrived. The envelope has a huge USPS First Class Mail sticker on it, dated 1May2011, just as garnede indicated. So why did the package take 13 days to arrive from GA to TX? My address and garnede's return address are clearly written on the envelope so it's not a matter of an illegible address. The problem is...wait for it...the huge postage sticker is on the back of the envelope. On the front, above my name and address, the words: RETURN FOR POSTAGE have been stamped by the post office. It must have taken the postal workers a week to look on the other side and see the postage sticker. Somebody marked out the RETURN FOR POSTAGE WORDS with a ballpen and wrote by hand: "OK, Postage on back."
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby garnede » Mon May 16, 2011 9:34 am

The postage from the automated machine is a large 4"x6" ish "stamp", which would have blocked the address. The only place to put it was on the back, as the PO has told me is ok in the past. Thanks, sorry it took so long.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/
garnede
Penny Collector Member

Postby shinnosuke » Mon May 16, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm just glad I finally got the items. Thanks
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby pennyguy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Smooth transaction with garnede Great packing of pennies
box arrived in perfect shape and fast shipping
Thanks
pennyguy
Penny Collector Member

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum