Thogey's Feedback/Comments

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

Thogey's Feedback/Comments

Postby Thogey » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:53 pm

http://realcent.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~13300.asp

Posted - 01/01/2010 : 17:22:21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got through my first one here at realcent
W/ PennySaved. Perfect!

Were doing a another.

Thank you Penny Saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - thogey on 01/01/2010 17:31:11

PennySaved
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1714 Posts
Posted - 01/01/2010 : 17:41:05

Smooth transaction; recommend dealing with Thogey; thanks again.

SELLING COPPER PENNIES 1.4X FACE SHIPPED......“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principles of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale” Thomas Jefferson

PennySaved
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1714 Posts
Posted - 01/04/2010 : 17:38:33

Quick payment; smooth transaction once again. Highly recommend.

SELLING COPPER PENNIES 1.4X FACE SHIPPED......“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principles of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale” Thomas Jefferson

Market Harmony
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1273 Posts
Posted - 01/05/2010 : 00:06:40

Sent the payment quickly and has excellent communication. Thanks!

Market Harmony

Buyer, Refiner, Producer, and Seller of Precious Metals. Also producing unique hand-poured copper bullion.

moboman
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2553 Posts
Posted - 01/11/2010 : 16:04:42

Received Thogey's check today. Thanks again.

"99% of all lawyers give the rest of them a bad name"

NDFARMER
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1196 Posts
Posted - 01/29/2010 : 22:33:58

Thogey won an auction I had. Sent payment very quickly hope to do business again.

COPPER - the "poormans" precious metal!!!

SELLING - $100.00 face copper shipped to you for $189.00 machine rolled or bagged - PM me if your interested.

uthminsta
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1866 Posts
Posted - 02/08/2010 : 22:59:44

Sold some coins to THOGEY and got payment quick. He notified me when the coins arrived as well. We are also in the midst of another trade. I recommend this guy. Thanks, THOG!

BRITISH COINS WANTED: http://realcent.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~13262.asp

AGgressive Metal

USA
1931 Posts
Posted - 02/10/2010 : 14:20:46

Sold some silver bars to thogey - everything went great.

And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel / For nothyng is better than lyberte / For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world.
-Caxton's edition of Aesop's Fables, 1484

Dalsuh
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
756 Posts
Posted - 02/10/2010 : 19:09:15

Great communication. Sold thogey a Mexican coin.

PACK THE FORUM EVERY MONDAY NIGHT
Eastern 9 PM
Central 8 PM ( Forum Time )
Mountain 7 PM
Pacific 6 PM ( HoardCopperByTheTon Time)

uthminsta
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1866 Posts
Posted - 02/11/2010 : 21:40:24

THOGEY is one of the good guys. We have been working on a trade, and he went ahead and send me several coins to pick from, trusting me to send the rest back with the coins I have been putting together for him.
A trusting man is quite often a trustworthy man. I believe that describes THOGEY!

BRITISH COINS WANTED: http://realcent.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~13262.asp

natsb88

USA
1828 Posts
Posted - 02/24/2010 : 14:48:22

thogey participated in a group buy I organized; prompt payment and easy to work with

Nate
The Copper Cave

Dalsuh
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
756 Posts
Posted - 03/01/2010 : 21:17:26

My 2nd transaction with thogey, all is well.

Eastern 9 PM
Mountain 7 PM

daviscfad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1663 Posts
Posted - 03/01/2010 : 21:20:58

everything was smooth with thogey!

Inquiring minds want to know

Market Harmony
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1273 Posts
Posted - 03/24/2010 : 15:58:34

It's great to deal with Thogey. Would deal any time.

Market Harmony

Buyer, Refiner, Producer, and Seller of Precious Metals. Also producing unique hand-poured copper bullion.

ScottyTX
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
506 Posts
Posted - 04/02/2010 : 01:16:08

Very nice deal that went smoothly. Thanks and I do recommend transacting with him.

Nickelmeister
Penny Hoarding Member

Canada
587 Posts
Posted - 04/02/2010 : 10:25:42

Two successful transactions - highly recommended!

www.WinnipegGoldBuyer.com

Standing offer for sale of quality, second-hand solid gold jewellery:

<$100 USD worth - spot +25%, plus actual shipping
$101-500 worth - spot +20%, plus actual shipping
$501-1,000 worth - spot +15%, plus actual shipping
$1,001+ worth - spot +10%, plus actual shipping

Kurr
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2906 Posts
Posted - 04/02/2010 : 10:54:58

Very smooth, prompt transaction.

I too highly recommend Thogey, a great fellow all the way around!

The silver [is] mine, and the gold [is] mine, saith the LORD of hosts. Hag 2:8 [/b]
He created it. He controls it. He gave it to us for His use. Why did we turn from sound scriptural currency that PROTECTS us?

KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The book of The Hundreds: http://www.land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/b ... s_v4.1.pdf
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: http://ecclesia.org/truth/government.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears

cptindy
Penny Hoarding Member

551 Posts
Posted - 04/06/2010 : 08:11:59

Excellent transaction! Great communication and ease. Look forward to more trades and highly recommend Thogey!

"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting"

" The average man doesn't want to be free. He wants to be safe."

H.L. Mencken

JWRAY
Penny Collector Member

USA
378 Posts
Posted - 04/12/2010 : 18:04:00

Got some really cool coins from Thogey, no problems.

MOVING SALE!!! Selling Copper Cents 1.4 shipped - in limited quantities PM me and we'll talk.

JWRAY
Penny Collector Member

USA
378 Posts
Posted - 04/21/2010 : 16:41:25

Another great transaction with thogey!

MOVING SALE!!! Selling Copper Cents 1.4 shipped - in limited quantities PM me and we'll talk.

PennySaved
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1714 Posts
Posted - 04/22/2010 : 17:34:40

Always a pleasure doing business with Eric. He is quick to pay and has great communication.

toomuchcopper
Penny Collector Member

USA
406 Posts
Posted - 04/27/2010 : 05:22:22

smooth pleasent transaction through auction. Would buy from again.

visit www.crazycoinguy.com
for information on how to sort, what to sort, and sorting equipment. We also sell copper pennies in bulk, and other coins.

JWRAY
Penny Collector Member

USA
378 Posts
Posted - 04/28/2010 : 11:12:17

More great coins from thogey!!!!

L1011
Penny Collector Member

309 Posts
Posted - 05/06/2010 : 13:23:13

Smooth Transaction with Thogey

PennySaved
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1714 Posts
Posted - 06/10/2010 : 20:42:47

another smooth transaction; fast payment; much appreciated

AGgressive Metal

USA
1931 Posts
Posted - 06/14/2010 : 00:21:46

We've probably had at least 4-5 deals - all gravy.

And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel / For nothyng is better than lyberte / For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world.
-Caxton's edition of Aesop's Fables, 1484

Author Topic Page: 1 2 of 2
rodebaugh
Penny Collector Member

USA
371 Posts
Posted - 07/28/2010 : 19:01:43

Eric is the best, I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you sir, Chris R

http://rodebaugh.ecrater.com/

lewbo
Penny Pincher Member

USA
218 Posts
Posted - 07/29/2010 : 19:32:10

Great transaction, coins came in record time.

Corsair
Penny Hoarding Member

805 Posts
Posted - 07/29/2010 : 19:59:39

Couldn't ask for a better seller. And the packaging? A thing of my dreams.

Thanks, Eric.

"A friend to all is a friend to none." - Aristotle

Dalsuh
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
756 Posts
Posted - 08/04/2010 : 17:21:58

Hey Thogey, thanks again for another perfect transction. I appreciate the humorous feedback also, haha.

Eastern 9 PM
Mountain 7 PM

rodebaugh
Penny Collector Member

USA
371 Posts
Posted - 08/09/2010 : 09:42:04

quote:
Originally posted by rodebaugh

Eric is the best, I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thank you sir, Chris R

Well i did deal with Eric again and as expected all top notch. Very Prof.

Thanks again man, Chris

http://rodebaugh.ecrater.com/

tmat

USA
23 Posts
Posted - 08/31/2010 : 04:04:05

Had the pleasure of doing multiple transactions with Thogey...
All done smooth as silk.... A+...
Tmat

ScottyTX
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
506 Posts
Posted - 09/08/2010 : 11:15:28

Ahh, great transaction. He did try to pull a fast one on me though. He tried to buy 8 morgans for the price of 9 ummmm. Oops that was my fault, glad everything went smoothly!

Scott
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Thogey's Feedback/Comments

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 am

The Man is awasome......Great to deal with....period.

3 deals completed now..... with many more to come for sure.

Chris
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby AGgressive Metal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 am

Thogey is highly skilled at copy and paste, an accomplished connoisseur of potato chips and beer, and even has his own letterhead. He comes with the AGgressive Metal Silver Seal of Cool, making him the first Arizonan-American to receive this prestigious award. What I mean to say is, I don't even wait for his checks to clear. :D :P
And he that hath lyberte ought to kepe hit wel
For nothyng is better than lyberte
For lyberte shold not be wel sold for alle the gold and syluer of all the world
-Aesop's Fables, Caxton edition 1484

http://stores.ebay.com/commonwealthcurrency
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pdx_metal
AGgressive Metal
Realcent Moderator

Postby aloneibreak » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 pm

paid quickly for his items.

good guy to deal with.

thanks!
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 am

4 deals in with Eric and happy as a pig in ......well you know. :P
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm

I bought some Nickels off Thogey on e-bay linked from this site. Got a great deal, he was totally professional!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby tmat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Had several transactions all went very smooth
tmat
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Market Harmony » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:18 pm

It's great to deal with Thogey. Everything has always gone perfectly.
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby Pennysaved » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Smooth transaction; fast payment
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm

another good deal with eric.

always pays quickly.
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby mauk13r » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:21 am

Have done several deals with Eric. Always a pleasure and a deal. He is honest and forthright in all his dealings.
mauk13r
Penny Pincher Member

Postby TXBullion » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Did my first deal with Thogey and hes a great guy to deal with. Looking forward to our next deal as I know it will be fast and easy. Thanks!!!!
TXBullion

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 am

Always a pleasure to do deals with Eric; hope we can do more in the future.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:47 pm

5 deals completed. Fantastic and easy.......and here are some eBay A pluses to top it off....A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Pennysaved » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 am

Have done so many deals with Eric that I lost track of total amount :-) Always great communication and fast payment; hope to do many more deals in the future.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby TXBullion » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Bought some coins from Thogey and all is well in the land of RealCent :mrgreen:
TXBullion

Postby bman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks for the V nickels Thogey!!! :D
my old Realcent feedback thread: http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=171
bman
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby argent_pur » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Sold some CAN dollars and Buffalo rounds to Eric---great transaction!
"Capitalism is the unequal distribution of wealth...Socialism is the equal distribution of poverty."

-Don't know who said it, but it's awesome;)
argent_pur
Penny Collector Member

Postby abe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Recieved a swift payment for some 40%ers. Thanx Thogey :D
Got Laminated Lincolns? Give me a buzz.
abe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby GA-Silver » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:03 am

Have swapped silver with this guy a couple of times....A+ trader!
GA-Silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby tmat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Always great dealing with Eric
Tmat
tmat
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Pennysaved » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:47 am

Always a smooth transaction with Eric; hope to do more deals in the future.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby whatsnext » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Awesome trade.
whatsnext
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Country » Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Just completed a nice transaction with Thogey. Lightning fast shipper. :)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Slaphot » Mon May 23, 2011 10:39 am

I bought some silver foriegn coins off of Eric. Great price, great communication, great shipping, and great coins. Hope to do business again.
Thanks,
Nick
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Next

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum