Stuck Mail

All posts by members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.org are for your edification and amusement only. It is NOT the intent of realcent.org or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.

Stuck Mail

Postby reddirtcoins » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Maybe I should post this here.. I have a few stuck PM in my outbox. How do I get them to send?
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Stuck Mail

Postby Thogey » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I think they sit in the outbox until the recipient opens them.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby reddirtcoins » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Ahh... that's weird.. but I totally understand it now... I'll wait and see.
Thanks
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Thogey » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm

send me a pm.

We'll test it.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby psi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah that confused me before too, it's not how you would expect an "outbox" to work. The upside is that you can revise the message before it's received if you need to.
psi
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby natsb88 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:00 pm

The message sits in the Outbox until the recipient views it, then it moves to the Sent Items folder.
natsb88

Return to Realcent.org Operations and Policy Stmts