Can't log into RC on phone.

All posts by members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.org are for your edification and amusement only. It is NOT the intent of realcent.org or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.

Can't log into RC on phone.

Postby misteroman » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 am

Trying to log on with my phone (Motorola Droid X) And keep saying thank you and goes back to the sign in page pretty sure like when I first couldn't get on here.
I believe it was the cookies that had to be deleted last time and at the bottom of the RC page it says delete board cookies which i do but still won't let me log in.Any help?
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Can't log into RC on phone.

Postby ThePowersThatBe » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 pm

The "Delete all board cookies" link is hit and miss, it doesn't seem to work for a lot of people. You will need to figure out how to clear the cookies on your phone.
ThePowersThatBe
Realcent Admin

Postby misteroman » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 pm

K.
I'm actually on a friends computer here in pittsburgh at a restaurant they just opened and miss my RC. Only site I can't get on my phone
misteroman

Postby Ardent Listener » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 pm

On your phone? What are you talking about? We don't even have a phone number here. :lol: Dang kids...........
All posts by the person known here as Ardent Listener are for your edification and amusement only and are not intended to provide investment, medical, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.
Ardent Listener
Founding Member

Postby PreservingThePast » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 am

Ardent Listener wrote:On your phone? What are you talking about? We don't even have a phone number here. :lol: Dang kids...........

Ahhhhhh, Ardent.......thanks for making ME feel young this morning. :lol: I promise not to make any prank phone calls.

Misteroman.......I don't seem to have any problems getting online on Realcent on my phone. Well, no more problems than I normally do with any computer related stuff. ;) I do have to remember that I must manually do the capitalization though if I type a post as it won't capitalize automatically like my home computer does. Harder for me to see the posts too.
PreservingThePast
Post Hoarder

Postby slickeast » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 am

I am logged on with my Motorola Droid X and making this post on my phone. , my at&t sucked when trying to access the site. Switched to verizon and a droid phone and got a 21% discount.
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast

Postby slickeast » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

try turing your phone off and back on
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast

Postby TXBullion » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 am

I sometimes use a Palm Pre on sprint and it works great, other than typos