Realcent Time Warp

All posts by members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.org are for your edification and amusement only. It is NOT the intent of realcent.org or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.

Realcent Time Warp

Postby Morsecode » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:37 pm

Realcent time was posted as 1:30pm Feb 6

My time Eastern Standard is 12:12pm Feb 6

My settings were re-checked & up to date.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Realcent Time Warp

Postby Corsair » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 pm

It's astounding. Time is fleeting and madness takes its toll.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:18 pm

I see inconsistencies with the time frequently when posting here. It's 13:00 central time now. Let's see what happens when I submit.

Edited to say: There must be a time zone 2 hours and 18 minutes ahead of Texas.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby ThePowersThatBe » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:48 pm

The server clock runs too fast. I used to sync the time monthly ahead of the KSAs. That function stopped working some time ago. I spent an hour with support and they were unable to resolve the issue. They escalated the case. So hopefully in the next couple of days they can fix the server clock, or at least fix the ability to manually sync it.
ThePowersThatBe
Realcent Admin

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:36 pm

ThePowersThatBe wrote:The server clock runs too fast. I used to sync the time monthly ahead of the KSAs. That function stopped working some time ago. I spent an hour with support and they were unable to resolve the issue. They escalated the case. So hopefully in the next couple of days they can fix the server clock, or at least fix the ability to manually sync it.

Aww, too bad. I kinda fancied being a time traveler.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby ThePowersThatBe » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 pm

Fixed.
ThePowersThatBe
Realcent Admin

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:47 pm

ThePowersThatBe wrote:Fixed.

Let me see.

Edited to say: The website clock is set to Eastern time so an hour ahead of me.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:52 pm

Thanks for fixing it!!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Morsecode » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:22 pm

:clap:

At my age I have enough to do remembering what day it is, so this is much appreciated.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode

Return to Realcent.org Operations and Policy Stmts