PM Still in Outbox

All posts by members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.org are for your edification and amusement only. It is NOT the intent of realcent.org or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.

PM Still in Outbox

Postby MUTiger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Does a PM stay in the outbox until it is read? It says sent in the outbox but does not show up in the sent messages. Is there a glitch in my system that prevents it from being transferred to sent messages after hitting submit?

Thanks,
MUTiger
MUTiger
Penny Collector Member

Re: PM Still in Outbox

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 am

It stays there until read. I have one (to a member who stiffed me as he exited participation in rc) that has been there for years.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: PM Still in Outbox

Postby MUTiger » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 am

Thanks for the reply. It has been so long since I sent a PM that I forgot how it worked.

MUTiger
MUTiger
Penny Collector Member

Return to Realcent.org Operations and Policy Stmts