Rehearsing Videos Before Publishing on Youtube

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

Rehearsing Videos Before Publishing on Youtube

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:43 pm

I’ve never published anything on Youtube before and want to ask a few basic questions first...

1) Can you rehearse and re-rehearse (a bunch of times if needed) to get the video done satisfactorily before publishing it?
2) Can you record the video with a basic iPhone (I have an older 6S model and am not ready to spend $ for an update)?
3) How much info (above and beyond the usual) is required to be given to Google before publishing?
4) Anyone have a rough idea how much you make? If a million views is something like $100, forget it!

Thanks in advance for any help.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Rehearsing Videos Before Publishing on Youtube

Postby Kurr » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:39 pm

1. If your just using a phone and not any video editing software, you can publish it as private or unlisted and review before making it public.

2. I'm sure you can record or even live stream with just the phone, it just depends on what quality you are wiling to accept in which environments.

3. I've never went to try and have anything monetized so I'm not sure what information there is needed.

4. I've heard it used to be that the payout was appr. $3k for every million views but that was before the "ad-pocolypse". There are places you can go if you google "How much money does "XXXXXXXX" make on youtube that will help you to understand the revenues better or give you a starting place for research.
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Thanks Kurr. Anyone else have anything on this?
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby pitw » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

Steve if I wrote what I know about video [or purty much any electronic] stuff, you would know less than you already do.
pitw
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About