Happy New Year!

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

Happy New Year!

Postby Recyclersteve » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Happy New Year to all fellow Real Centers out there. Here is to a really solid 2020. I'm guessing that we will all get sick very soon from hearing commercials with the term "2020 vision". I hope everyone has at least a few unexpected big events of a positive nature that occur in the upcoming year. Sorry, but finding a zinc penny in a Coinstar machine doesn't count! :)

For some on this site earning minimum wage, you may have just gotten a raise today. I will have a separate posting on minimum wage laws by state coming up shortly.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby coppernickel » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:34 pm

:clap: Happy New Year! :clap:

We have reached the end of the futurists vision.

Good luck with this election cycle, thank God for the Electoral College.

Wish everyone the best. :thumbup:
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Changechecker » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:49 am

Happy New Year.
Changechecker
Penny Collector Member

Postby aloneibreak » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:03 pm

coppernickel wrote::clap: Happy New Year! :clap:

We have reached the end of the futurists vision.

Good luck with this election cycle, thank God for the Electoral College.

Wish everyone the best. :thumbup:

ain’t that the truth

happy new year guys :wave:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About