Oh, That Younger Generation of Women

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

Oh, That Younger Generation of Women

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 am

I come home late from work last night and my 12 yr old daughter strikes up a conversation about what various SHTF scenarios I think are most possible. Now she knows how much I favor an intelligent conversation with young people and especially on a subject such as this one, so I don't see my self being set up as I jump right in.

She asks for more details on how a couple of them might happen (resource wars, debased currency) and when I am done explaining she says "And that's why God invented women". At this point I'm thinking hook, line, and sinker as I reply "why's that?" And she says "So we can prevent men from throwing the shat that hits the blade!"

God Bless her, I hope she's right.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Re: Oh, That Younger Generation of Women

Postby Treetop » Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 pm

one could hope. A guy I used to talk to from africa told me the women where he lives have banded together before and withheld certain male/female exchanges until the men calmed down and stopped fighting. Apparently it works well if the women are steadfast, lol.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About