Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Re: Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

Postby hobo finds » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 am

Cops and peaceful protesters should have been on guard at some of these places. You could figure out what ones were going to get hit first... also if I was the liquor store owner or any store owner I am not sure how much merchandise I would have on hand knowing that things were going to happen soon. I would hope to think the ones who set fires and burned businesses to the ground were not from the area, had to be from somewhere else. Who could be so f ing stupid to burn down the businesses that serve your community? Lost jobs, wages and so much more...

Is there a curfew set for tonight?
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby hobo finds » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Just saw on TV Mike Brown Stepfather last night in front of a crowd telling them to burn this [fluffer] down... He should be arrested.
hobo finds

Postby hobo finds » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:09 pm

2200 Nat Guard troops tonight!? Day late... Why?
hobo finds

Postby highroller4321 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 pm

hobo finds wrote:2200 Nat Guard troops tonight!? Day late... Why?

Shortly after the shooting first happened the police mounted up in full riot gear and swat team like vehicles. They had a lot of bad press from the people starting the trouble as well as the media about how the police where militarized. This lead to statements of the police thinking they are the military and can shoot whoever they want...ect ect ect :roll: This caused a media frenzy and even more uproar.

This time they took a non riot gear approach to try to avoid criticism and this is what happens.....

I don't think it was possible for them to find a middle ground that pleased everyone.

As bad as everything was I think it only goes to show who was in the right.....
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby highroller4321 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Foul language warning in the link below..

I think this speaks for itself....... http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/us/michae ... topstories
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby justoneguy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:57 am

We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby justoneguy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:02 pm

oj's trial.jpg
oj's trial.jpg (39.83 KiB) Viewed 12474 times
We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby hobo finds » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:22 pm

frugi you ok?
hobo finds

Postby frugi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:05 pm

yes. i am ok. my power is back on at my house, and I have wifi. momdad okay, although it is very tense in their area, it is a day to day struggle arounf them, one night i spent on location at their residence guarding against looters, they live 2 blocks from rioting & looting. luckily I didnt even see anyone walking their dog or anything, nobody. so far so good. I would like to get to the point where I am back to the normal crap I worry about every day, and not all this other bs. thanks for asking about my status, i just have been very busy with family, and paying attention. nothing happening around my house, but my parents area very active, as elsewhere around town it is minute by minute, snow doesnt even stop the shitstarters. dumbasses constatnly around town, these dumb ass [kittenfluffers] are really staring to piss me off.....
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby AdamsSamoa » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:40 pm

don't worry about tomorrow... I am sure they are giving away free turkeys away somewhere....
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Bham » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:51 am

Hey Frugi, I haven't posted on this thread but I've been reading all your updates. I hope all is well and you guys had a good Thanksgiving (under the circumstances.) It's hard to watch/read the MSM without really trying to second guess the political spin. Hoping things settle down and the thugs will decide to go back in their caves for the winter. Keep us posted, cheers!
Bham
Penny Collector Member

Postby NHsorter » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Hey Frugi, It's been a few days. Have not seen anything in the news really. Anything up the last few nights? It does not help that my power was out from Wed. until yesterday from some heavy snow and a lousy power service company.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 am

yes, things have been going on. they arent reporting it anymore on MSM, not much either on local news. They are still burning down the occasional business, the National Guard is still in the area, a church was burned down a few days ago, the protesters have mainly taken to protesting on private property all over saint louis area such as: all of the indoor malls & Walmarts around town, a bunch of protesters are marching from saint louis to the state capital Jefferson City (125 miles away), whoever didnt march is protesting all around town, wherever it is warm. there is still violence, occasional looting, robberies, and shootings happening, though for the most part are going unreported in MSM. I myself am just really worn out from all of this and am just sick of it. Sickening to see all the support for the protesters is the worst part about it. yuck.....Even the Rams footbal team has pulled a "Hands up, Dont Shoot" maneuver while on the field during the last pregame they just played. too many people in support of thuggery, and lawbreakers. We need more people in support of family values, morality, kindness, love, etc. I am just tired of it all.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:23 pm

frugi wrote:<snip>We need more people in support of family values, morality, kindness, love, etc. I am just tired of it all.

Well said, Frug.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Last night, here in Saint Louis a 32 yr. old Bosnian guy was beaten to death by four juveniles wielding claw hammers, and chanting "fuk the white people, kill the white people"...... Police are downplaying the incident and saying it was not racially motivated. :?
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Rosco » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:04 am

johnbrickner wrote:
frugi wrote:<snip>We need more people in support of family values, morality, kindness, love, etc. I am just tired of it all.

Well said, Frug.

Dear Lord Stretch out your protective hand and bring US Peace.

I hope that We Others hold our peace I'm So tired of Poor Me BS
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/cha ... id=DELLDHP

Charles barkley calls ferguson looters-scumbags
hobo finds

Postby Recyclersteve » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:35 pm

hobo finds wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/charles-barkley-calls-ferguson-looters-scumbags/ar-BBgdQsh?ocid=DELLDHP

Charles barkley calls ferguson looters-scumbags

If my mom was still alive, she'd say "Now that's the pot calling the kettle black!" :)
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby messymessy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 pm

frugi wrote:Last night, here in Saint Louis a 32 yr. old Bosnian guy was beaten to death by four juveniles wielding claw hammers, and chanting "fuk the white people, kill the white people"...... Police are downplaying the incident and saying it was not racially motivated. :?

I heard about this in the MSM. No mention it was juveniles. No mention it was racially motivated. Just how distraught the Bosnian community was, as if it was by one of their own.
messymessy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby johnbrickner » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:46 pm

hobo finds wrote:Cops and peaceful protesters should have been on guard at some of these places. You could figure out what ones were going to get hit first... also if I was the liquor store owner or any store owner I am not sure how much merchandise I would have on hand knowing that things were going to happen soon. I would hope to think the ones who set fires and burned businesses to the ground were not from the area, had to be from somewhere else. Who could be so f ing stupid to burn down the businesses that serve your community? Lost jobs, wages and so much more...

Is there a curfew set for tonight?

I was a kid during the Watts Riots and newly married during the Rodney King Riots living outside of LA both times but, close enough to be uncomfortable. The businesses that didn't get looted or burned down were the ones where the owners armed their family and friends and set up on the roofs and inside the boarded up businesses and defended their property. I remember seeing full on TV shots of Korean business men armed to the teeth and rioters giving their businesses wide berth.

So I would say yes, stupid enough to burn down the businesses that serve your community but not stupid enough to try it while staring down the barrel of the owner.
Last edited by johnbrickner on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 am

messymessy wrote:
frugi wrote:Last night, here in Saint Louis a 32 yr. old Bosnian guy was beaten to death by four juveniles wielding claw hammers, and chanting "fuk the white people, kill the white people"...... Police are downplaying the incident and saying it was not racially motivated. :?

I heard about this in the MSM. No mention it was juveniles. No mention it was racially motivated. Just how distraught the Bosnian community was, as if it was by one of their own.

The police have 3 of the 4 who committed the act in custody. one is a 17 year old, and is being charged as an adult. you can easily find the information online. The murder was definitely not committed by fellow Bosnians. As I said before it is being downplayed as not racially motivated, even though there is a witness to the murder who was in the car when it happened, and ran for his life, and hid nearby, watched & heard it happen, and neighbors who witnessed something happening but couldnt see anything other than just hearing, "fuk the white people, kill the white people". This slogan is the new "hands up dont shoot", and is being shouted in the streets as I type. Several walkouts happened yesterday at schools, universities, and businesses in the area, with the protesters yelling this phrase as they walked through the streets. :thumbdown:
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:21 pm

2am local time this morning a group of robbers walked into a bar 3 miles from my house, and shot everyone in the bar, attempting to kill and then rob them. 1 patron was armed & shot back hitting 2 robbers. 1 robber escaped, and is being sought by police, one robber was shot in the face, and is in hospital in serious condition, 1 robber was shot in the shoulder and is in custody. All the patrons of the bar were shot at least once including the bar owner, for a total of 4 people in the bar that were shot by the robbers. Of the 4 shot in the bar, 3 remain hospitalized in serious or critical condition.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:10 pm

well I guess we are probably going to see round two tonight in Ferguson, Saint Louis, and New York City......just heard the news coming out from New York City / Eric Garner.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:42 pm

frugi wrote:well I guess we are probably going to see round two tonight in Ferguson, Saint Louis, and New York City......just heard the news coming out from New York City / Eric Garner.

That right there makes me want to protest! WTF? Total thug cops! They take this guy down like he is Usama Bin Laden. He was committing the heinous crime of selling cigarettes.

As usual we don't know anything. But on it's face is really it's pretty damning. It doesn't really matter that the victim was sickly because in these cases, the criminal (cop) takes his victim as he comes.

I just don't see why that take down was necessary. Why couldn't they just issue a ticket and take his cigarettes away from him?

Probably talking out my ass, I wasn't there.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby NHsorter » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:59 pm

I don't think you are talking out your ass Thogey. I saw the same video you did. They did not need to take that guy down. Far too many cops are overly aggressive. Eric Garner got a raw deal and thug cops who act like that should be fired and never have anything to do with law enforcement again.

On the other hand, if you just robbed a convenience store and your walking down the middle of the street and you try to beat the snot out of a cop, you should probably be aware that you might end up dying.

Holy crap Frugi, that is some scary stuff man. As stupid as it is to throw bottles at cops and light stuff on fire, at least it was somewhat contained to that. But this random hammer murder and now that bar getting shot up brings it to a whole new level. Very scary. Stay armed buddy! Take care.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

PreviousNext

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members