Woman on the $20 bill?

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Re: Woman on the $20 bill?

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:18 pm

I just wish they'd bring back that looker from the 1896 fiver.

Va-va-va-voom.
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:31 pm

I sure hope people don't get too excited about the soon to be vintage Jackson twenties and start hoarding them. Hoarding something you can melt down is one thing, but hoarding paper because you think it will be valuable seems a tad misguided. If I see a young person flash a bunch of twenties and say they are rare, I think I might lose it...
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby hobo finds » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:52 pm

hobo finds

Postby hobo finds » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 am

May not get on the bill after all... http://numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article ... leId=28716
hobo finds

Postby Morsecode » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Good.

Another example of social media driven nonsense.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode

Previous

Return to USA Numismatics