Buying Coin on Ebay

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Buying Coin on Ebay

Postby JadeDragon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 pm

I spotted this article on how to snipe coins on eBay. It makes some good points I think. What kind of coin deals have you snagged on eBay?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Re: Buying Coin on Ebay

Postby Roadrunner » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 am

Lots. That's how much I've bought and how to get the best deals...buy mixed lots of coins...decide how much you're willing to pay for each coin and calculate the total...somewhat time consuming but not if you have fast fingers and a working calculator. Other people don't want tot take the time, so that's how I've gotten some ridiculously good deals.
Best Deal: I got ~70 Silver roosies for $18 shipped. :D That was when silver was at $18 or something. I :lol: :lol: :lol: all the way to the bank.
"The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the LORD of hosts." ~Haggai 2:8
Roadrunner
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to USA Numismatics